This function allows you to copy multiple accounts from a server using Alab*nza to your server running cPanel and WHM and WHM.
- To access the Transfers Menu, click on Transfers, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Copy multiple accounts from an Alab*nza server.
- Enter the IP address of the server you wish to copy the accounts from in the blank field next to Server to copy from (IP or FQDN):/li>
- Enter the root password of the server you wish to copy the accounts from in the blank field next to Server root password:
- If the server requires a su user for access, enter that user's username in the blank field next to Access username:
- If you completed step 5, enter the password for that username in the blank field next to Access user's password:
- Click on Grab Account List.
- Click on the checkboxes next to the accounts that you want to copy or, click on Select All to select all of the accounts on the remote server.
- Click on Copy.
For this to work, you must be running ala-cp on the remote server, the access user must have su access to root, and the server must accept SSH connections from your server.