Packages allow you to create accounts with a preset amount of disk space, bandwidth, e-mail accounts, etc, and are very useful for your business. With packages, you can cut precious minutes off the time it takes to create a new account.
- To access the Packages Menu, click on Packages, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Add Packages.
- Enter the name of the package and the maximum disk space the account can occupy in The Package Name and Quota Fields.
- Indicate whether shell access is allowed in the Shell Access Checkbox.
- Enter the maximum number of items allowed in the Max FTP Accounts, Max Email Accounts, Max Email Lists, Max SQL Databases, Max Sub Domains, Max Park Domains, and Max Addon Domains Fields.
- Indicate whether CGI access and FrontPage Extensions are allowed in the CGI Access and FrontPage® Extensions checkboxes.
- Enter the maximum bandwidth in megabytes allowed by the account in the Bandwidth Limit Field.
- Click on the Default cPanel Theme for the account in the cPanel Theme Field.
- Click on the default feature list for the account in the Feature List Field.
- Click on Create.
If you do not wish to put a specific limit on a feature, type unlimited in the field next to that feature.