This function allows you to copy an account from another server without that account's password. You will need the root password of the server that the account resides on.
- To access the Transfers Menu, click on Transfers, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Enter the IP address or domain name and server root password in the Server to copy from and Server root password fields.
- Enter the username of the account that you want to copy in the Username to copy field.
- Click on the Give new account an IP address checkbox if you wish to give the transferred account its own dedicated IP address.
- Click on the required radio button to indicate what type of control panel software the remote server is using.
- Click on Setup.
If SSH is disabled for the root user, you need to enter the user name and password of a user who is part of the Wheel group (su) in the User with su access and User with su access password field.