You can use this function to change what reseller owns a specific account. This can be used to transfer accounts between resellers, transfer an account owned by root to a reseller, or make the root account own an account that was previously owned by a reseller.
- Select the user (domain_name) from the Select a Reseller drop down menu associated with the account that you want to maintain ownership. The user (domain_name) that you choose will own all of the accounts you select in Step 3 below.
- Next, click on the Change Ownership of Multiple Accounts link.
- When the page loads, you will see a three-column table consisting of the following information:
- Click on the check box next to each Domain you want to add to the new owner's list. (The new owner is the user you chose in Step 1 above).
- Once you have checked all of the boxes according to your specific needs, click on the Change Owner of Selected Accounts button.
- When the page loads, you should see a statement similar to the following:
"All Account Owner Changes Complete!"