- Click on the Change Ownership of an account link.
- When the page loads you will see two columns, each containing the following information:
- Select either the domain or the user from one of the columns associated with the account you want to change ownership.
- Click on the Change button.
- Select the new owner username (domain_name) from the "Change Ownership" drop down menu.
- Click on the "ok" button. (Note: Only resellers will appear in the drop down menu.)
- When the page loads, you should see a statement similar to the following:
"PREVIOUS_OWNER_USERNAME owner is now PREVIOUS_OWNER_USERNAME