Your current registrar has the ability to reject a domain name registrar transfer request in the following situations:
- The transfer request was initiated within the first 60 days of the original registration date
- There is a dispute over the domain name
- The invoice was pending with the current company which was not cleared.
- The domain has been expired and then transfer process is being intiated.
- There is a pending bankruptcy of the domain name holder, There is a dispute over the identity of the domain name holder
- The discretion of the registrar
- Network Status
- Contact Us