This function allows you to remove multiple accounts from your server at the same time. This can be useful when a reseller has defaulted on payment, or switched to another provider. Please note that this will permanently remove the accounts and they can only be easily restored if you have the accounts backed up.
- To access the Multi-Account Functions Menu, click on Multi-Account Functions, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Terminate Multiple Accounts.
- Check the box to the left of the name of the domain(s) you wish to terminate.
- Check the box to the right of the name of any domain that you wish to keep the DNS zone for even though you are terminating the account. (You do not need to check this box if you are not terminating the account.
- Copy the sentence shown into the rest of the field above Destroy Selected Accounts.
- Click on Destroy Selected Accounts.