WebHost Manager enables you to quickly delete an account and all files associated with that account. However, you can always just suspend an account if you wish for it to be inactive but not removed.
- To access the Account Functions Menu, click on Account Functions, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Terminate an Account.
- Click on the domain name of the account you wish to delete.
- If you wish to keep the DNS Zone for this account, click on the box next to Keep DNS Zone.
- Click on Terminate to delete the account.
You can delete all the accounts that a user owns by clicking on their user name rather than the domain name of the account you wish to delete