The "Password Strength Configuration" feature allows you do define either a global minimum to the password strength score requirements or individual settings for each type of password. The ability to turn these features on and off are present here too.
- To access the Password Strength Configuration feature, click on Security, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Then click on click on Security Center.
- Then click on Password Strength Configuration.
- To enable the Default Required Password Strength for all password options place a check-mark in checkbox next to Default Required Password Strength. To disable this feature remove the check-mark from the checkbox next to Default Required Password Strength.
- Use the slider to increase or decrease the minimum password strength score setting on the Default Required Password Strength.
NOTE: When "Default Required Password Strength" is checked it is enabled and the numeric setting entered in it will be inherited by any of the individual options that are not checked. If an individual options password strength is checked and a numeric setting entered it will override the default minimum password strength for that option only.
- To enable an option's Required Password Strength place a check-mark in the checkbox next to the option you wish to enable. To disable the option remove the check-mark from the checkbox next to the option.
- Use the slider to increase or decrease the minimum password strength score setting on the option you just enabled.
- Repeat the above step for each option you wish to set.
- Once you are finished with your settings click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.