The Exim Mail Queue area enables you to view all waiting messages in the mail queue, and attempt to deliver or delete all the messages in the queue. The Mail Queue contains all messages that have been sent, but have not yet left your server for one reason or another. Refer to exim.org for more information on the mail queue.
- To access the Email Menu, click on Email, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Manage Mail Queue.
- View the email as required. Click on the Delete link next to an e-mail if you need to delete it, or click on the Deliver Now link next to an e-mail to deliver it now.
- Click on the Delete All Messages In Queue link if you need to delete the mail that is currently in the queue.
- Click on the Attempt To Deliver All Messages In Queue link if you need to send the e-mail now. This is a good method of testing if something is functioning incorrectly with Exim.