This function allows you to migrate your server to a new set of IP addresses. However, this tool will not bind the new IP addresses for you.
- To access the IP Functions Menu, click on IP Functions, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on IP Migration Wizard (RC2).
- Enter the New IP Addresses that the server will use in the blank field. Only one IP address per line is allowed.
- Click on the New IP address from the New Address Drop-down List.
- Click on Continue to continue the process.
To bind the IP addresses to the server, click on here on the main page of the IP Migration Wizard. Then, enter a new IP address, and click on Do It.