If you are having problems with SuExec and CGI permissions, you can use this function to fix the permissions in suexec_log for your CGI scripts.
- To access the Fix Insecure Permissions (Scripts) feature, click on Security, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Then click on Fix Insecure Permissions (Scripts).
- Click on the Fix Now button.
- When the system scans your scripts, you should see the following in the text box:
- "Scanning suexec_log...Done"
At the bottom of the text box you should see "Permissions fixed."
NOTE: You may need to use this function again after attempting to use an insecure CGI script if the directory containing the scripts has insecure permissions