The Feature Manager enables you to control the functions that are available in your customer's cPanel. You can create one or more feature lists, each with their own functionality, which you then can assign to each new customer when you create the account.
- To access the Packages Menu, click on Packages, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Feature Manager.
- Enter the name of the feature list that you need to add in the Feature List Name Field and click on Add.
- Click on the required checkboxes to enable or disable various features.
- Click on Save when you have finished editing the feature list.
Click Edit to edit a feature list, or Delete to delete one