WebHost Manager enables you to send an email to all users on your server at any time. By default this email only goes to direct account holders, but you can specify that the email should be sent to all reseller accounts as well.
- To access the Account Functions Menu, click on Account Functions, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Email all users.
- Click on the Click Here to Attempt to Guess... link at the top of the window to have WebHost Manager guess the email addresses of accounts that have not entered an email address, if required.
- Enter the name, email address, and subject of the email in the From Name, From Email, and Subject fields.
- Enter the body of the email in the main blank field.
- Click on the Send Email to Reseller's Customers checkbox if you want to send this email to your resellers' clients as well as your own clients.
- Click on Send