Access cPanel using to the following URL:
Where "yourdomainnamehere.com" is the domain name you want to manage.
- Log in using the user name and password you created when you set up the account for your domain in WebHost Manager.
- From the list of options on the right, select Mail.
- From your list of options under the Mail Manager Main Menu, select Manage/Add/Remove Accounts.
- On the Mail Account Maintenance page, click Add Account.
- Enter an E-mail name for this account. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a Password for this account.
- You can also specify the mailbox quota for this email account on this page.
- Click Create.
Once the Account Created message displays, you can connect to your account using an email client or Webmail.