- Log in to WebHost Manager using root for your user name and the password you created when you set up your dedicated server.
- From the Main section on the right, select Account Functions.
- Click Create a New Account.
- To create a new account, enter your Domain name, UserName, Password and Contact Email. WebHost Manager automatically creates a user name based on the first 8 letters of your domain name.
- The other fields on this page are optional. You can use these fields to set many of the hosting preferences for your domain.
- When you finish adding your account information, click Create.
WebHost Manager displays a results page that outlines the creation of your account. If there are no problems, WebHost Manager displays Account Creation Complete!!! at the bottom of the page.