- Click on the Ftp Manager button on the home page.
- Click on the FTP Accounts link.
- Click on the Add Account link.
- Enter the name of the FTP account in the Login field and the password for the account in the Password field.
- Enter the path to the directory to which this FTP account has access.
Warning: If you enter the top-level of the web site by entering a slash (/), all users with the correct password will be able to add, edit, and delete all files on your site. It is advisable to limit an FTP account to a smaller section of your web site.
- Click on the Create button.